Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chocolate Deliciousness

We all love chocolate.   I am so excited to have found some healthy vegan chocolate desserts that the entire family loves.

Two-Bite Banana Brownies
http://lowfatveganchef.com/vegan-valentines-day-dessert-two-bite-banana-brownies/
My pickiest eater will never eat a banana, but he couldn't stop popping these in his mouth - so this recipe is definitely a winner.   I'm going to need to get a few extra mini muffin pans so I can double or triple the recipe - these didn't last long in our house!  

I used White Whole Wheat flour and ground flax seed because that's what I had on hand.    I didn't need to spray my Pampered Chef mini muffin pan as it's already non-stick.


Double Chocolate Cupcakes
http://www.forksoverknives.com/double-chocolate-cupcakes/
I was happy to have a cupcake recipe that we all can enjoy.   They were enjoyed with or without the frosting.   I knew this one was a winner when my oldest son wrote "these are yummy" on the recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment